Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Buyer's Are Moving Into High Point In Strongsville Oh

Just a few short hours ago I handed my keys over to the new owners of a fine Forest Park Home. When I see my client's faces I feel their excitement. I love handing them the keys to their new home. It truly makes my job all worth while. Coming from another Cleveland Suburb Alex and Trudie were not that familiar with Strongsville. It didn't take them long to decide when they saw the proximity of the park system, all the new shopping and our great Rec Center with indoor pool they decided this city was for them. The development of Forest Park which they choose, has a home owner's association that supports lovely landscaped entrances, outdoor pool and club house. It is tucked away and surrounded by lush forests right off the parkway! You may even see a horseman or two taking a leisurely ride.
                                                                                         
Presented by Rita Legan ASP Staging Realtor and eagent. In my twenty three years of second generation real estate consulting, my guiding principle is "your success is my #1 priority". My background in corporate relocation, new construction, marketing and interior design arm my client's for making smart and timely decisions weather buying, selling or investing in real estate in the Greater Cleveland Ohio Southwest Suburbs. I am ready to earn your business too. Call (440) 227-4461

No comments: