Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cleveland Southwest Suburbs Real Estate: This Month in Real Estate (US) April 2013

Cleveland Southwest Suburbs Real Estate: This Month in Real Estate (US) April 2013: Presented by Rita Legan ASP Staging Realtor CDPE In my 25 years of second generation real estate consulting, my guiding principle is "y... Presented by Rita Legan ASP Staging Realtor CDPE In my 25 years of second generation real estate consulting, my guiding principle is "your goals are my #1 priority". My background in Corporate Relocation, Personal Real Estate Investing, New Construction, Marketing, Foreclosure Avoidance, Interior Design and Staging arm my client's for making smart and timely decisions whether buying, selling or investing in real estate in the Greater Cleveland Ohio Southwest Suburbs. I am ready to earn your business. Call Now (440) 440-227-4461or email rlegan@kw.comor meet me on the web athttp://strongsvilleohhomes.kwrealty.com

No comments: